Since slots are the most popular casino games worldwide, it’s no surprise that online casinos focus their promotional campaigns on them. And what is a better way to promote a slot than allowing players to spin the reels a few times for free? This is the basic concept that online casinos with free spins used, and it helped them thrive: You can spin a slot several times without risking any of your funds, and at the same time, you have the potential to earn some money. All the winnings generated are added to your balance either as regular cash or as bonus cash that you would have to wager.
The great thing with the free spins is that they can be offered in a series of promotions, as we will see later, either as a no deposit bonus or after a deposit that you have made as part of a welcome or reload bonus.
Take a look at the following list with some fantastic deals regarding free spins.
Best Online Casinos With Free Spins
How do casinos give away free spins?
Commonly, free spins are allocated to the players automatically. For example, you have been offered 20 daily free spins. After completing the terms of activating the free spins bonus, head to the slot on offer. As soon as you open the game, a pop-up screen will inform you about the number of free spins you have at your disposal and the betting size of each spin that doesn’t change throughout. Sit back and relax as the reels won’t stop turning until the 20 spins are over.
The other way you can use the free spins is via a bonus section. This means that you can activate them whenever you want over the course of the game; you aren’t obliged to do it at the beginning of your gaming session.
Enjoy the best freespins offers
Types of free spins offers
- No deposit Free Spins: Possibly the best free spins promotion available is one that requires no deposit. Online casinos use it to lure players to their site as it is part of their registration process. As soon as you have filled in your personal info and acquired a username and a password, these free spins will become available to you. Other casinos give this bonus after you have verified your email/mobile number or downloaded their app. However, no deposit spins can be given later, as well as a reward from the casino for your loyalty via email or live chat, or even via a daily promotion. Keep an eye out for any wagering requirements as you may get them for free, but this may not be the case with the profits they may produce.
- Free Spins with deposit: You can unlock these bonuses only after adding some money to your account. The casino will let you know the minimum amount you need to deposit to activate them. The most common offer of that type is free spins that accompany the sign up bonus. Usually, they come along with a matching bonus, but it’s possible to be a standalone bonus just with free spins. Again, pay attention to any playing through requirements that might be stated at the bonus terms.
- Keep what you win – No Wagering Free Spins: This is a bold bonus that you won’t encounter at too many online casinos. Whatever you win goes directly to your pocket! Feels great, doesn’t it? Still, keep in mind that casinos might limit your maximum winnings or maximum bet allowance to make sure that you won’t rip them off.
- For existing players: Or as they are better known, Reload Bonuses. More often than not, reload bonuses refer to matching amounts but a lot of times, they can lead to free spins promos. All you have to do is a deposit with at least the minimum amount stated on your favorite gambling site, and you will be granted the desirable free spins.
- Mega reel – Jumpman Casinos: Casinos owned by Jumpman Gaming like Spin Hill Casino use Mega Reel, an engaging promotional tool to attract players. A twist of the Mega Reel decides the welcome bonus that you will receive. The possible rewards range from free spins to gift vouchers. The fact that you can win up to 500 free spins on sign up at these casinos is extraordinary.
- Birthday: Casinos with a player-first approach tend to prepare a unique bonus for them on their birthday. And what is better than a bunch of free spins to celebrate your special occasion? You might end up with a juicy birthday present that you hadn’t predicted.
- Unique offers – Newsletters: From time to time, loyal players receive some tasty treats from the casinos that try to keep them content. It’s not rare to get informed by the newsletter of your cherished casino for a one-off no deposit free spins promotion as some form of reward. These bonuses might be credited automatically as soon as you log in to the referred slot, or you might need to insert a bonus code.
- Tournaments – Contests – Quests: Free spins can be used as prizes by the casinos. If you do well at a casino tournament, or if you complete a mission of a quest, you might be rewarded with daily free spins as an award.
Heads up for the Terms & Conditions
Free spin promos are great. We agree. But they come with bonus terms that you need to pay attention and follow if you don’t want to be unpleasantly surprised. The casinos set a series of demands and you are called to satisfy them all to receive any winnings. Let’s see which types of terms you can expect:
- Wagering Requirements: Probably the most important term of all. Hopefully, after you have finished spinning your free cycles, you would have made a profit translated into free spin real money or funds that you have to wager. Always check if the free spin bonus comes with wagering requirements to know what to do next. If the profits are instantly withdrawable, this means you claimed no wagering free spins, and you couldn’t have been luckier. Yet, in most cases, you would have to play through the earnings to cash them out. Reasonable free spin winnings requirements are considered up to 35-45x. Anything above that implies that the casino doesn’t really want you to keep your earnings.
- Time Limit: There are two timeframes that you need to note down. The first one has to do with claiming the free spins. Typically, casinos allow 24-48 hours to collect them. After this period, you are going to lose the right to use them. Also, free spin promotions normally have an expiration date when it comes to wagering the generated winnings. If you fail to complete the requirements by then, you will see the bonus funds kissing you goodbye.
- Win Limit: The casinos are kind enough to “lend” you some free spins, but many of them won’t let you make a fortune out of them. Since slot games use Random Number Generator, nothing stops you from getting lucky and winning a massive amount of money, right? Well, for some casinos, that couldn’t be more wrong. These operators,especially new online casinos that haven’t earned a profit yet, set a maximum amount win limit on the free spins to guarantee that they won’t be ripped off. It sucks, but it is a reality that you would have to face.
- Eligible games: While reading the bonus terms, you need to understand in which games you can wager your free spins. No deposit free spins promos and those that are part of welcome packages almost always are blatantly clear; just one slot is available unless the provider is restricted on your region, so an alternative slot is proposed. In other types of promotions (for example, reload bonuses), the operator might give you more choices. However, you would have to come to peace with the fact that most free spin deals are slot or provider-specific.
- Bet size: Another trick that casinos apply to keep your winnings at a low amount. Typically, these offers have the smallest betting size available, meaning €0.10-0.20 per spin. These tiny betting amounts guarantee that you won’t score significant earnings. It sounds upsetting and a bit “cheap” in part of the casinos, but hey, we don’t make the rules; they do. To comfort you a little bit, it’s such a cliche that a small amount generated by free spins led to a big win later. So no matter how little money you win, be sure that you make the best out of it.
- Other terms: Apart from what is mentioned already, beware of some further small details. For instance, how many times you can claim the free spins offer or if the game that is attached to the bonus is indeed playable in your region. Also, watch out for any restrictions on the currency. For example, you may want to bet in Bitcoin, but the particular slot may not support cryptocurrencies.
Can I use my free spins on the mobile site of the casino?
Nowadays, the providers create games with mobile adaptation in their minds. Operators have realized, too, that players prefer playing on the go. As a result, casino bonuses have to follow the trend as well.
In one of our articles regarding mobile gaming, we mentioned that most desktop site promotions are available in the mobile version. Not only that, but also you can find special mobile bonuses accessible only via a portable device. Since players sign in with the same credentials whether they log in via desktop site, mobile site or mobile app, the bonuses are available in every medium. Since mobile gaming became a thing, it was only logical that bonuses like mobile casino free spins would follow.
When playing on the go internet connection isn’t always stable. It’s not a nice feeling to be kicked out of the game while playing your free spins. Still, you shouldn’t worry about it, as the game will resume from the exact spot it stopped. Any additional free spins you didn’t wager will be waiting for you as soon as you reconnect.No information availableBest Mobile Casinos With Freespins
How to use freespins?
Well, it’s nothing like rocket science, but we need to be sure that you have understood how free spins work. Let’s explain it step by step:
- Register/Login to an online casino: Select the casino that convinced you to invest money and sign in.
- Activate a free spins promotion: If the promo is a no deposit one, you will get it right after registration. If not, you will be required to make a deposit either for the welcome package or a reload bonus.
- Read the bonus terms carefully: Before you rush to the slot attached to the promo, mind to read the terms and conditions of the offer. They will give you all the details that you need on how to take advantage of the bonus.
- Claim the free spins: Enter the referred slot. Free spins would be either added automatically or set aside to activate them whenever you want.
- Withdraw any winnings: After reading the bonus terms, you would know if the funds you might win are real money or bonus cash. If they are bonus cash, proceed to wager them according to the promotion terms.
Do free spins worth a shot?
If we had to give a one-word answer, that would be: definitely! Let’s see what you can gain by using them. First of all, you get to know new games that providers and casino operators want to promote. Besides, you are playing without any financial risk on your behalf. And of course the most important thing of all: you get to keep any profits you would win. Is it any better feeling for a casino player than enjoying gaming with house money?
Be sure that the casinos know that perfectly well, and they don’t just donate their cash like a charity organization. The purpose of free spin promotions is to attract new players, reward loyal ones and create a promotional culture that will reassure players that bonuses will keep coming. Moreover, casinos have to make their partnering providers happy. That’s why they often combine free spins bonuses with new slots releases. It is a win-win situation as they engage players in trying out fresh content, and providers gain more fans. Either way, the worst that can happen to you is playing a slot with “drinks” on the house.