If you’re a Canuck that values their privacy in casino transactions, Instadebit casinos might be your perfect match. Instadebit is a convenient Instant Banking method as it works with all Canadian banks to provide the fastest and safest transactions. The comprehensive list below features some of the top sites in the region offering Instadebit that also accept Canadian Dollars.
|Oshi Casino||100% up to 500 CAD+ 225 free spins|| |
|8/10 ||Sign Up|
|iLucki Casino||125 CAD + 100 free spins20 no deposit spins |
|7.9/10 ||Sign Up|
|King Billy Casino||1,500 CAD+ 200 free spins|| |
|8.8/10 ||Sign Up|
|Mr Play Casino||200% up to 300 CAD+ 100 free spins |
|8.8/10 ||Sign Up|
|Mr Green Casino||100% up to €200+200 free spins |
up to 5 days
|9.1/10 ||Sign Up|
|Casino Luck|| |
|8.05/10 ||Sign Up|
|Slotwolf Casino||100% up to €350|| |
|8.95/10 ||Sign Up|
|Betchain Casino |
Bonus Code: B50C
|150% up to €200+ 200 free spins |
|7.8/10 ||Sign Up|
|Party Casino |
Bonus Code: WELCOMEBONUS
|100% up to $500+ 20 free spins|| |
|9.6/10 ||Sign Up|
|Playamo Casino |
Bonus Code: FIRSTDEP
|100% up to $1,500+ 150 free spins|| |
|7.9/10 ||Sign Up|
|Videoslots Casino||$200 + 11 spins+ up to 4,200 extra spins|| |
|8.69/10 ||Sign Up|
|21.com Casino|| |
|8.49/10 ||Sign Up|
|Emu Casino||100% up to $150+ 100 free spins |
7 business days
7 business days
|7.92/10 ||Sign Up|
|888 Casino |
Bonus Code: Welcome1
|100% up to $1,500|| |
|8.8/10 ||Sign Up|
|Lady Hammer Casino||150% up to €100+ 50 free spins |
|8.50/10 ||Sign Up|
|Casumo Casino||100% up to $500+ 100 free spins|| |
|8.37/10 ||Sign Up|
“The Big Five” banks accepting Instadebit deposits
Instadebit cooperates with literally all the financial institutions in Canada, therefore, you don’t need to worry about opening a new account just for this purpose. However, in case you don’t have one, here are some of the banks you can trust, more precisely, “The Big Five” in Canada. Also note that when it comes to currencies, Instadebit banks support US and Canadian dollars.
- Royal Bank of Canada
- Toronto-Dominion Bank
- Bank of Nova Scotia
- Bank of Montreal
- Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce
How to create an account
You can basically sign up on Instadebit in two ways, namely either pre-register or create an account during your first transaction and use it immediately. To be able to use Instadebit, you must be a Canadian citizen and own an account at any Canadian financial institution. The information you need to provide to open an account is the following:
- Your date of birth and the last four digits of your SIN
- Your 5-digit bank transit number, 3-digit financial institution number and account number can go up to 12 digits. You can find all these numbers at the bottom of your cheques.
As soon as you finish with all these steps, you will be able to use your account. Bear in mind that, for your safety, you will be required to verify your account.
Depositing & withdrawing: The full process
So, you’ve created your account and want to make your first Instadebit casino deposit? No problem, the process is pretty straightforward as with pretty much all casino payments. First, choose any of the casinos offering Instadebit from our top list. From the deposit options, select Instadebit and the amount of money you wish to deposit. Then you will be redirected to the login page. Just log into your account and complete the procedure by approving the transaction.
There are rules made by casinos regarding the amount of money you can deposit and conditions for changing that limit. Some of them, like CasinoLuck, dictate only the minimum amount that is $10. The withdrawal procedure is a piece of cake and in a way, similar to the deposit process. Again, you need to visit the casino page and choose Instadebit, but this time from the “withdrawal” methods. Pick the desired amount of money and go for “Process withdrawal,” after which you will be redirected to a confirmation screen to approve your action.
Instadebit withdrawal times require the transaction to be completed in no longer than 3 to 5 days. When the transaction is over, the money will be transferred to your account and ready to be used.
Instadebit fees: Am I charged on online casinos?
Depositing to a Canadian casino from your Instadebit balance account is entirely free of charge, unlike doing it from your bank account, in which case the charge will be CAD 1.95. Fees include only the CAD 2.00 charge when you withdraw money from your Instadebit account to your bank. This means that moving your funds from the casino to Instadebit is completely free.
Instadebit login – Are your casino transactions anonymous?
When it comes to any payment system, the security question always pops up. Is Instadebit legit, you might ask? To assure you it is safe, we examined the following areas:
- Anonymity — As soon as you complete your login, leading security companies create a “wall” between your bank and the sources of your transactions by 128-bit encryption technology. Transactions via Instadebit appear on your banking statement with the marks of 1-877-88DEBIT or INSTADEBIT.com.
- Data Protection — Your banking information is protected by Instadebit and under no circumstances shared with merchants
- Identity Verification — Your date of birth and the last 4 digits of your SIN are used to confirm your identity and protect your payments
Should I play with Instadebit or not?
If you’re still trying to figure out whether this popular Canadian payment should be your go-to for casino transactions, let us give you an objective presentation of both the pros and cons of it below.
- Cooperation with ALL Canadian banks
- Full security when it comes to data protection, verification process, and encryption
- Complete Anonymity because you don’t need to bring forth your bank account details
- Very low fees
- Fast and convenient transaction
- Supports both deposit and withdrawal
- Customer support is there for you 24/7
However, there are few disadvantages we would like to cover:
- Although you can make a withdrawal, it can take 3–5 days
- Payment is possible only in Canada
- You can only connect one bank account with the Instadebit account
- Instadebit has the role of a mediator in the process
- The 28-day policy during which you have to move your money from your Instadebit account. You can either deposit it again or withdraw it to your bank account.
Still undecided? Maybe this extensive head-to-head between Instadebit and iDebit will help you weigh pros & cons of the 2 payments and guide you better towards your ideal payment.
1. Where is Instadebit available?
Instadebit is currently available only in the region of Canada.
2. Am I excluded from any casino bonuses if I deposit with Instadebit?
There are no signs that Instadebit payment will affect receiving bonuses and promotions.
3. Can I withdraw my winnings with the payment?
Of course, Instadebit allows the withdrawal of the winnings, through an easy procedure.
4. Will I have to provide casinos with documentation to verify my account?
You won’t be required to provide casinos with your documents, but you will need to verify a test deposit made to your account by Instadebit.
5. Can I use more than one account to fund Instadebit?
No, unfortunately only one account can be linked to Instadebit, so pay attention to constantly fund it.
6. How will casino payments I make using Instadebit appear on my bank statement?
They will be marked as 1-877-88DEBIT or INSTADEBIT.com, so your bank statement won’t include any proof of online gambling activity.
7. Which are the casino deposit and withdrawal limits?
This varies from one casino to another. However, the most common minimum is CAD 10, while the maximum goes to CAD 2,000.
See all Payment Methods