Canada sure is a competitive region when it comes to casino payments, and iDebit has its fair share in making it so. Apart from being fast and convenient, it has low fees and a guest checkout option all players hating unnecessary signups will absolutely love. That’s why we gathered all casinos accepting iDebit deposits in the list below, so you can get right down to business.
Bonus Code: FIRSTDEP
|100% up to $1,500+ 150 free spins|
|Bitstarz Casino||$500 + 180 free spins+ 20 no deposit spins|
Bonus Code: welcome1
|100% up to $1,500|
|Fun Casino||$998 + 100 free spins+ 11 no deposit spins|
|Royal Panda Casino||100% up to 300 CAD+ 10 free spins|
|Wazamba Casino||100% up to €500 + 200 free spins|
Up to 24 hours
Bonus Code: PINACOLADA
|C$350 + 50 free spins+ 25 no deposit spins|
Bonus Code: BON1
|$1,000 + 900 free spins+ 100 no deposit spins|
|King Billy Casino||131% up to $500+ 31 free spins|
|GoWild Casino||$1,000 + 80 free spins|
|iLucki Casino||150% up to 180 CAD+ 20 no deposit spins|
|CasinoCasino||100% up to €100+ 10% cashback|
Banks in Canada accepting iDebit casino transactions
The total number of Canadian banks that participate in the payment is eight, including the “Big Five Banks”. The currencies you can use with iDebit banks are CAD and USD but the company provides currency conversion. Below we list all the financial institutions that will accept your iDebit deposits, so you can make sure that you’re an account holder there before you sign up on a casino to play with one of the most popular payment methods in the region.
- Royal Bank of Canada
- TD Canada Trust
- Bank of Montreal
- Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce
- National Bank
- Simplii Financial (formerly PCF)
iDebit signup & deposit: No account needed for checkout
When it comes to the iDebit sign up process, you must be at least 18 and have a bank account with the option of online banking at one of the supported banks. Then you can start making your casino deposits. iDebit’s advantage in comparison to other payment methods is that you can do it in two ways:
- Create an account — You can do this in advance or at the end of your first deposit procedure. On their official website, you can find a “SignUp” button located at the top right corner of the page. As part of the standard procedure, you will be required to fill in your personal details and bank account information. When you finish with that and they process your account, you can play ball. After verifying your account you are ready to make your first iDebit casino deposit. As soon as you choose your favorite playground, head to the “Deposit” section and select iDebit. Type in the amount and your iDebit login details. The only thing left to do is a common bank transfer. Meaning, select your bank, fill in your online banking credentials and confirm the transaction. You will see the money flowing to your casino balance almost instantly.
- Check out as a guest — This is by far the most interesting option iDebit offers since you can use its services without creating an account. The option may be available only for the first payment, but it’s nevertheless a good chance to test out the payment. The procedure is almost the same as the first option, minus the step where you provide your credentials. If you decide you like what you see, creating an account will be a faster way of transferring your funds.
Here’s how checking out as a guest looks like on Playamo casino, if you prefer pictures to words.
Is iDebit safe, you might ask? The answer is yes, since all iDebit transactions and information is guarded by SSL encryption and are not available to anyone else. Also, iDebit takes anti-fraud precautions and even has a security team that you can contact at [email protected] if you face any security breaches.
How long will my iDebit casino withdrawal take?
The withdrawal procedure is pretty straightforward and hardly any type of rocket science, just like with pretty much any other payment. You just go to your casino page and click on the “Balance” option. Then choose iDebit as your withdrawal method and type in whatever amount of money you want to deposit. Then you just click on “Process Withdrawal”, and you’ll be taken to a confirmation screen.
Keep in mind that it might take up to five business days to receive the money. Also, for iDebit withdrawals there’s an 28-Day Balance Policy, meaning that you have 28 consecutive days to withdraw your money from the iDebit account. You really can’t blame them for trying to make you keep your account active. However, that policy is not something we love, seen from a pure player standpoint.
What fees will I have to pay?
For making a payment via online banking, you will pay 1.50 CAD/USD. Also, transferring funds from the iDebit balance to your bank account is charged 2.00 CAD/USD. Yet, there should be no iDebit fees for transactions on online casinos whatsoever.Fastest Withdrawal iDebit Sites
Is it worth playing with this payment or not?
Like any payment method, this one also has its good and not so good sides. Let’s start with the good news first:
- Your transactions stay completely anonymous since iDebit casinos do not get in touch with any of your bank account details.
- The transactions are fast, convenient and include minimal fees.
- The payment cooperates with “The Big Five” banks in Canada.
- Talking about banks, you can fund your iDebit account from more than one personal bank account.
- Despite the fact that it’s not an e-Wallet, it offers you a withdrawal option.
- In case of any queries, you can contact their excellent customer support any time you want, since they are there for the customers 24/7.
Now let’s mention some of the not-so-great features:
- The payment is limited to Canada only, so you need an account at the local partnering banks.
- The withdrawal time can take up to five business days.
- They implement the 28-Day Balance Policy that urges you to move your funds in that period of time. You can either make a purchase or deposit again.
- There is no option to revoke any of your iDebit payments, so you need to contact the casino for a refund.
- iDebit still acts as a middle-man between you and your bank.
We’re all about extensive head-to-heads here at Best50Casino, and we know iDebit’s rivaling big time with Instadebit in Canada. That’s why we put one against the other in the ultimate iDebit vs Instadebit guide. We hope it will help clarify which one’s the most suited for you.
Is iDebit safe?
You can be absolutely sure that iDebit is safe and all your details protected.
In which countries is it available?
It is available in Canada only.
Am I excluded from any casino bonus if I deposit with iDebit?
You should not be excluded from any bonuses or promotions.
Can I withdraw my winnings with this payment?
Yes, iDebit allows you to withdraw your winnings. However, make sure to follow the 28-Day Balance Policy.
Will I have to provide casinos with documentation to verify my account?
There is no need to provide casinos with any details.
Can I use more than one account to fund iDebit?
Yes, but it has to be a personal and not a business account.
Are my personal details protected?
Your personal details are protected at all times due to the high protection measures iDebit implements.
Which are the casino deposit and withdrawal limits with this transaction method?
This might differ from one casino to another. For example, at 888 casino, the minimum deposit is $20, and the maximum withdrawal $30,000. However, at Spinia, the minimum deposit is CAD 10 and maximum withdrawal CAD 4,000. This information can be found in the casino’s Terms and Conditions.
See all Payment Methods